We will provide in this article a tutorial on how to install and use the HP Print and Scan Doctor (HPSdr). This HPSdr is a very useful software to detect mistakes when installing HP printers on your windows. Such errors are like missing any software configuration data, testing error messages, accessibility problems, disconnected printers, obstruction of the print list, and more.
This HP Print Scan Doctor is provided by HP free of charge, and this software is only available on Windows, i.e. for Mac OS or Linux. It program can be accessed from the table below. Follow the steps below to install and check problems on your HP printer.
HPSdr Setup and Printer Troubleshooting
HP Print and Scan Doctor Setup, Installation and Manual Guide
- Turn your machine on and verify that you have an internet connection.
- Install the HP Print and Scan Doctor program from the table below and double click to begin the update.
- The screen displays a User Account Control (UAC) pop-up. To continue, click “Yes.”
- In the next step, a display of requirements and approvals appears. here you must press the “Accept” button to approve and continue the installation.
- On the HP Print and Scan Doctor’s welcome screen, you must click “Start” to see and choose the type of print you are using.
- Click “Fix Printing” if you want problems around printing or click “Fix Scanning” if you want to update the problem around the scan.
- Last, follow all the instructions that appear to fix the problem with your printer.
HP Print and Scan Doctor cannot find your printer?
If the HP Print and Scan Doctor are not shown on your screen, you have to test the link to the printer of your machine. There are typically three kinds of interfaces you can use to link your machine to your HP printer:
- Wireless Network Connection
- Wired (Ethernet) Connection
- USB Connection
HP Print and Scan Doctor Download for Windows
|HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows|